Before you can use Connection Server, you must enter a product license key.
The first time you log in, Horizon Console displays the Licensing and Usage page.
You do not have to configure a license key when you install a replicated Connection Server instance or a security server. Replicated instances and security servers use the common license key stored in the View LDAP configuration.
- In Horizon Console, select .
- In the Licensing Settings panel, click Edit License.
- Enter the license serial number and click OK.
- Verify the license expiration date.
- Verify that the Desktop, Application Remoting, and View Composer licenses are enabled or disabled, based on the edition of VMware Horizon 7 that your product license entitles you to use.
Not all features and capabilities of VMware Horizon 7 are available in all editions. For a comparison of feature sets in each edition, see http://www.vmware.com/files/pdf/products/horizon-view/VMware-Horizon-View-Pricing-Licensing-FAQ.pdf.