After you create an unauthenticated access user, you must entitle the user to access published applications.
- In Horizon Console, select Users and Groups.
- On the Entitlements tab, select Add Application Entitlement from the Entitlements drop-down menu.
- Click Add, select one or more search criteria, select the Unauthenticated Users check box, and click Find, to find unauthenticated access users based on your search criteria.
- Select the users to entitle to the applications in the pool and click OK.
- Select the applications in the pool and click Submit.
What to do next
Use an unauthenticated access user to log in to Horizon Client. See, Unauthenticated Access From Horizon Client.