To run Horizon 7 in an IPv6 environment, you must be aware of the requirements and choices that are specific to IPv6 when you perform certain administrative tasks.
Before you install Horizon 7, you must have a working IPv6 environment. The following Horizon 7 administrative tasks have options that are specific to IPv6.
- Installing Horizon Connection Server. See Install Horizon Connection Server with a New Configuration.
- Installing View Replica Server. See Install a Replicated Instance of Horizon Connection Server.
- Installing View Security Server. See Install a Security Server.
- Configuring the PCoIP External URL. See Configuring External URLs for Secure Gateway and Tunnel Connections.
- Setting the PCoIP External URL. See Set the External URLs for a Connection Server Instance.
- Modifying the PCoIP External URL. See Set the External URLs for a Connection Server Instance.
- Installing Horizon Agent. See the Horizon Agent installation topics in the Setting Up Desktop and Application Pools document.
- Installing Horizon Client. See Supported Clients in an IPv6 Environment.