You can use several interfaces to integrate Horizon 7 with external applications.
- Event database
- You can configure Horizon 7 to record events to a Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle database. You can then use business intelligence reporting engines to access and analyze this database.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- You can export and import LDAP configuration data from and into Horizon 7. You can create scripts that update this configuration data without accessing Horizon Administrator directly.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- You can examine performance statistics for a PCoIP session.