You use Horizon Administrator to configure the external URLs for a Connection Server instance.
- Verify that the secure tunnel connections are enabled on the Connection Server instance.
- In Horizon Administrator, click .
- Select the Connection Servers tab, select a Connection Server instance, and click Edit.
- Type the secure tunnel external URL in the External URL text box.
The URL must contain the protocol, client-resolvable host name and port number.For example: https://myserver.example.com:443Note: You can use the IP address if you have to access a Connection Server instance when the host name is not resolvable. However, the host that you contact will not match the TLS certificate that is configured for the Connection Server instance, resulting in blocked access or access with reduced security.
- Verify that all addresses in this dialog allow client systems to reach this Connection Server instance.
- Click OK.