This workflow allows end users to allocate a machine to themselves.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as an administrator.
- Select a new Service Blueprint.
vRealize Automation Version Action 6.2.4 Select. 7.2 and later Select.
- Click the Add (+) icon.
- On the Add Blueprint - Workflow tab, navigate to , select the workflow, and click Next.
- On the Details tab, select the Hide catalog request information page check box and click Next.
- On the Blueprint Form tab, click Next.
- On the Provisioned Resource tab, select desktop[ViewDesktop] and click Add.
The blueprint is added to the list on the Service Blueprints page, and the Status column shows that the blueprint is in draft form.
- On the Service Blueprints page, select the blueprint and click the Publish button above the table.
What to do next
Import other desktop allocation workflows.