Because log collection affects the performance of Horizon Client, disable log collection if you are not troubleshooting a problem.
- Open Settings and tap Log collection.
- If you are connected to a remote desktop or published application in full-screen mode, tap the Horizon Client Tools radial menu icon and tap the gear icon.
- If you are not using full-screen mode, tap Settings in the menu in the upper-right corner of the Horizon Client toolbar.
- If you are not connected to a server, tap the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the Horizon Client window.
- Tap to toggle the Enable log option to off.