When Horizon Client for Android is installed on a Chromebook device, you can enable or disable seamless window mode. Seamless window mode is enabled by default. This feature requires Chrome OS M64 or later.
When you start a published application in seamless window mode, only the published application's window is visible and you interact with the application as if it were running on your local client device. When seamless window mode is disabled, both the published application and its desktop are visible.
Seamless window mode has the following limitations.
- Only one external display is supported.
- You can have a maximum of four published applications open at the same time.
- USB redirection is not supported.
- H.264 decoding is not supported in VMware Blast sessions.
- The session prelaunch feature is not supported.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the Horizon Client window.
- Tap Seamless window and select or deselect Seamless window.