You can configure whether recently used remote desktops and published applications shortcuts, or server shortcuts, appear when you start Horizon Client.
- Open Settings and tap Display.
- If you are connected to a remote desktop or published application in full-screen mode, tap the Horizon Client Tools radial menu icon and tap the gear icon to access Settings.
- If you are not using full-screen mode, tap Settings in the menu in the upper right corner of the Horizon Client toolbar.
- If you are not connected to a server, tap the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the Horizon Client window.
- Tap Default launch view.
- To select the default view, tap an option.
Option Description Recent The Recent tab appears when you start Horizon Client. The Recent tab contains shortcuts to recently used remote desktops and published applications. This is the default setting. Servers The Servers tab appears when you start Horizon Client. The Servers tab contains shortcuts to the servers that you added to Horizon Client.
The default view that you selected takes effect immediately.