VMware Horizon Client for Android makes it easy to access remote desktops and published applications from your Android tablet or phone with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Work the way you want to - Use your Android tablet or phone to use remote desktops and published applications from any location. Support for the PCoIP display protocol and the VMware Blast display protocol from VMware means that your remote desktop and published application is fast and responsive, regardless of where you are.
- Best of both worlds - For the mobile device world, Horizon Client supports native Android gestures for quick and easy navigation around a remote desktop or published application. For the Windows world, the full-screen touchpad feature lets you touch anywhere on the screen to move the mouse pointer around the remote desktop or published application. Bridging both worlds, the Unity Touch sidebar makes it easy to browse, search, open, and close Windows applications and files, minimize windows, and switch between running applications, all without using the Windows Start menu or Taskbar.
- Simple connectivity - Horizon Client for Android is tightly integrated with VMware Horizon for simple setup and connectivity. Quickly reconnect to a remote desktop or published application by selecting it from the Recent tab.
- Unmatched performance - The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol and the VMware Blast display protocol mean your remote desktop or published application is fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or from your 3G, 4G, or LTE connected Android tablet or phone.
- Secure from any location - At your desk or away from the office, your data is always secure. With RSA soft token integration, you need enter only your RSA PIN into Horizon Client when RSA authentication is required. No need for an RSA hardware token or RSA software token utility. Horizon Client also supports RADIUS authentication.