If the Android device supports Samsung DeX, you can use Horizon Client in DeX desktop mode.
When the device is in DeX desktop mode, Horizon Client treats the device as a thin client and Thin Client mode is activated. For more information, see Using Horizon Client on a Thin Client.
The following features are supported when you use Horizon Client in Horizon DeX desktop mode.
- You can configure Horizon Client to start automatically when you switch to DeX desktop mode. See Activate the DeX Mode Auto Launch Feature.
- Remote desktop and published application sessions continue to run after you enter or exit DeX desktop mode.
- If Horizon Client is maximized, remote desktops enter full-screen mode after you switch to DeX desktop mode.
- To switch the language input method in a remote desktop, you can use the language switch key on a Samsung physical keyboard.
- You can connect to multiple remote desktops and published applications at the same time. Smart card authentication is not supported for multiple sessions.