You can install Horizon Client for Android on certain thin clients.
The thin client on which you install Horizon Client for Android, and the external input devices it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Thin client models and Android operating systems
- Remix Mini with Android 5.1 (RemixOS 2.0.205 or later)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV with Android 6.0
- Amazon Fire TV (1st Generation) with Android 5.1
- External input devices
Horizon Client generally works with any external input device, including keyboards and controllers, that works with your thin client. For information about the devices that your specific thin client supports, see the documentation from the device manufacturer.
- Horizon Client requirements
- Enable the Thin Client mode setting in Horizon Client. See Configure Horizon Client in Thin Client Mode.