You can install Horizon Client on certain thin clients.
The thin client on which you install Horizon Client, and the external input devices it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Thin client models and Android operating systems
- Remix Mini with Android 5.1 (RemixOS 2.0.205 or later)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV with Android 6.0
- Amazon Fire TV (1st Generation) with Android 5.1
- External input devices
Horizon Client generally works with any external input device, including keyboards and controllers, that works with the thin client. For information about the devices that a specific thin client supports, see the documentation from the device manufacturer.
- Horizon Client requirements
- Enable the Thin Client mode setting in Horizon Client. See Configure Horizon Client in Thin Client Mode.