The first time you launch Horizon Client 4.0 or later, Horizon Client prompts you to select a folder to use with the client drive redirection feature. You can change this folder in Horizon Client.
- Verify that you have Horizon Client 4.0 or later.
- If you plan to select a removable storage device, such as a USB thumb drive, connect the storage device to your Chrome OS device.
- Tap the folder icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- When the Select a folder to open dialog box appears, select a folder or storage device, and tap Open.
What to do next
Verify your changes from within a remote desktop or application.
- From within a Windows remote desktop, open Windows Explorer, click Computer, and look in the Other section. The folder or storage device you selected is named sdcard on HorizonClient.
- From within a remote application, select Network. The folder or storage device you selected appears as a network drive named \\tsclient\sdcard. or , if applicable, and look under