You can log off from a remote desktop operating system, even if you do not have a desktop open in Horizon Client.
If you are currently connected to and logged in to a remote desktop, you can use the Windows Start menu to log off. After Windows logs you off, the desktop is disconnected.
- Obtain the credentials that you need to log in, such as Active Directory user name and password, RSA SecurID user name and passcode, or RADIUS authentication user name and passcode.
- If you have not logged in at least once, become familiar with the procedure Connect to a Remote Desktop or Application.
- On the Servers tab, tap the server shortcut.
- If prompted, supply your RSA user name and passcode, your Active Directory user name and password, or both.
- On the All tab, tap and hold the desktop shortcut until the context menu appears.
If the desktop is a favorite, you can also perform this step on the Favorites tab.
- Tap Log Off in the context menu.
What to do next
Tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the Horizon Client window, or the Disconnect icon in the upper-right corner of the Horizon Client window, and tap Log Out to disconnect from the server.