You can change the display mode for remote desktops. .
If you have multiple monitors, you can display remote desktops on all the monitors or on specific monitors. You can select up to three monitors.
- This feature requires Chrome OS 86 or later.
- This feature is not supported for published applications.
- This feature is not supported if Unified Desktop mode is enabled for the client device.
- Connect to a server.
- Click the Settings toolbar button in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selector window, scroll down to the Display setting, and click Set.
- Select a display option and click OK.
Option Action Use All Displays Displays the remote desktop window on all the connected monitors. Use Single Display Displays the remote desktop on the primary monitor. Use Selected Displays Displays the remote desktop on monitors that you select. You can select only adjacent monitors.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to the client system appear under Display arrangement. The display topology matches the display settings on the client system.
To select or deselect a monitor on which to display the remote desktop window, click its thumbnail. When you click a thumbnail, it changes color.
What to do next
To exit multi-monitor mode, point to the top of the remote desktop window until the menu bar appears and click the Quit multimon button.