Horizon Client for Chrome 2206 includes the following new features.
- Enhanced support for touch gestures
This release includes the following enhancements:
- Touch gestures are supported in multiple-monitor mode.
- Users can scroll in a remote session using one or two fingers. Scrolled content moves in the same direction as the user's fingers.
- Improved support for Google Admin policies
When users start Horizon Client for Chrome from the VMware Workspace ONE catalog using a URI, the client honors the configurations defined by Google Admin policies.
- ActivClient support
This release supports the use of smart cards that rely on ActivClient middleware for authentication.
- User authentication in managed-app mode
Horizon Client for Chrome supports user authentication when running as a managed app, such as an app managed by Unified Access Gateway and VMware Workspace ONE. Administrators can use the new Google Admin policy setting
ws1WebviewModeto configure these authentication options.
For information about new remote desktop features, see the VMware Horizon 8 2206 Release Notes.