You can download files from a remote desktop or published application to the client system.
A Horizon administrator can disable this feature.
- Connect to the remote desktop or published application.
- To display the sidebar, click the sidebar tab.
- Click the file transfer icon at the top of the sidebar.
The Transfer Files window appears.
- Click Download in the Transfer Files window.
- Select one or more files to download.
- To begin the file transfer, press Ctrl+c.
The files appear on the Download tab in the Transfer Files window.
- Click the download icon (down arrow) to download the files to the client system.
The files appear in the Downloads folder on the client system.