If you have two or more monitors, you can select the monitors on which to display published application windows. For example, if you have three monitors, you can specify that published application windows appear on only two of those monitors.
You can select up to four adjacent monitors. The monitors can be side by side, or stacked vertically. For example, you might configure two rows of two monitors each.
- For an application published on an RDS host, you can select up to four adjacent monitors.
- For an application published on an RDS-hosted desktop, you can select up to three adjacent monitors.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Click the Settings button (gear icon) in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window.
- Select Applications in the left pane of the Settings dialog box.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to the client system appear under Display settings. The display topology matches the display settings on the client system.
- To select or deselect a monitor on which to display published applications, click a thumbnail.
When you select a monitor, its thumbnail changes color. If you violate a display selection rule, a warning message appears.