If you have two or more monitors, you can select the monitors on which to display a remote desktop window. For example, if you have two monitors, you can specify that the remote desktop window appears on only one of those monitors.
You can select up to four adjacent monitors. The monitors can be side by side, or stacked vertically. For example, you might configure two rows of two monitors each.
You must have two or more monitors.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- In the desktop and application selector window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- From the Display drop-down menu, select Full Screen - All Monitors.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to the client system appear below the display settings. The display topology matches the display settings on the client system. If you disconnect or connect a monitor to the client system, the thumbnails update to reflect the current monitor configuration.
- To select or deselect a monitor on which to display the remote desktop window, click a thumbnail.
If you violate a display selection rule, a warning message appears.
- To save your changes, click Close.
- Connect to the remote desktop.
Your changes are applied immediately when you connect to the remote desktop. Horizon Client saves the display settings for that remote desktop so that the desktop opens with the specified display each time you reconnect to it.