You can configure Horizon Client to synchronize the toggle states of the Num Lock, Scroll Lock, and Caps Lock keys from the client system to a remote desktop, and from a remote desktop to the client system.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box for the remote desktop.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window and select the remote desktop in the left pane.
- Right-click the remote desktop in the desktop and application selection window and select Settings.
- To enable the lock key synchronization feature, select the Automatically synchronize the keypad, scroll and caps lock keys check box and click Close.
Note: If the remote desktop does not support the capability to synchronize the lock key state, the Automatically synchronize the keypad, scroll and caps lock keys check box appears dimmed and cannot be selected.