The Mac on which you install Horizon Client, and the peripherals it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Operating systems
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
- macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Smart card authentication
- See Smart Card Authentication Requirements.
- Touch ID authentication
- See Touch ID Authentication Requirements.
- Connection Server and Horizon Agent
Latest maintenance release of Horizon 7 version 7.5 and later releases.
If client systems connect from outside the corporate firewall, use a Unified Access Gateway appliance so that client systems do not require a VPN connection. If your company has an internal wireless network to provide routable access to remote desktops that devices can use, you do not need to set up Unified Access Gateway or a VPN connection.
- Display protocols
- VMware Blast