You can configure a server to open a particular remote desktop when you connect to that server. You cannot configure a server to open a published application.
Obtain credentials for connecting to the server, such as a user name and password, RSA SecurID user name and passcode, RADIUS authentication user name and passcode, or smart card personal identification number (PIN).
- On the Horizon Client Home window, double-click the server icon.
- If prompted, supply your credentials.
- Click the Settings button (gear icon) in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window.
- Select the remote desktop in the left pane of the Settings dialog box.
- Select Autoconnect to this desktop.