You can use the selective multiple-monitor feature to select the monitors on which to display a remote desktop window. For example, if you have three monitors, you can specify that the remote desktop window appears on only two of those monitors. By default, a remote desktop window appears on all monitors in a multiple-monitor setup.
About this task
You can select up to four adjacent monitors.
This feature is not supported for remote applications.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selection window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- Select PCoIP or VMware Blast from the Connect Via drop-down menu.
- Select Use Selective Displays from the Full Screen drop-down menu.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to the client system appear under Display Arrangement. The display topology matches the display settings on the client system.
- Click a thumbnail to select or deselect a monitor on which to display the remote desktop window.
When you select a monitor, its thumbnail changes color. A warning message appears if you violate a display selection rule.
- Connect to the remote desktop.
Your changes are applied immediately when you connect to the remote desktop. The remote desktop enters full-screen mode on the displays that you selected.