If the Mac has a Touch Bar, you can use the Touch Bar to interact with remote desktops and published applications. This feature requires macOS Sierra (10.12) or later.
After you connect to a remote desktop, you can use icons on the Touch Bar to disconnect, log out, restart or reset, send Ctrl+Alt+Delete to the desktop, enter or exit full-screen mode, and bring the desktop and application selection window to the foreground. You can also view a list of all the currently open desktops and applications and switch to another open desktop or application. You can add, remove, and reorder the items in the Horizon Client app Touch Bar by selecting .
After you connect to a published application, the following icons appear on the Touch Bar.
- Display a list of function keys.
- View the list of open windows for the current application. You can click a window title to switch to that window.
- Zoom (toggles between maximize and restore).
- Hide all windows of the current application.
- Minimize the current application window.
- Bring the application selection window to the foreground.
- View a list of all currently open remote desktops and applications. You can click the desktop or application to bring it to the foreground.