With the selective multiple-monitor feature, you can select the monitors on which to display a remote desktop window. For example, if you have three monitors, you can specify that the remote desktop window appears on only two of those monitors. This feature is not supported for published applications.
You can select up to four adjacent monitors.
You must have multiple monitors.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selector window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- From the Connect Via drop-down menu, select PCoIP or VMware Blast.
- Select Use Selective Displays from the Full Screen drop-down menu.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to the client system appear under Display Arrangement. The display topology matches the display settings on the client system.
- To select or deselect a monitor on which to display the remote desktop window, click a thumbnail.
When you select a monitor, its thumbnail changes color. If you violate a display selection rule, a warning message appears.
- Connect to the remote desktop.
Your changes are applied immediately when you connect to the remote desktop. The remote desktop enters full-screen mode on the displays that you selected.