You can configure a server to open a particular remote desktop when you connect to that server. You cannot configure a server to open a published application.
If you are entitled to only one remote desktop on the server, Horizon Client always opens that remote desktop when you connect to the server.
Obtain credentials for connecting to the server, such as a user name and password, RSA SecurID user name and passcode, RADIUS authentication user name and passcode, or smart card personal identification number (PIN).
- On the Horizon Client Home window, double-click the server icon.
- If prompted, supply your credentials.
- Click the Settings button (gear icon) in the upper right corner of the desktop and application selection window.
- Select the remote desktop in the left pane of the Settings dialog box.
- Select Autoconnect to this desktop.
- To save your changes, close the Settings dialog box.