The Mac on which you install Horizon Client, and the peripherals it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Operating systems
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
- macOS Catalina (10.15)
- macOS Big Sur (11)
- Smart card authentication
- See Smart Card Authentication Requirements.
- Touch ID authentication
- See Touch ID Authentication Requirements.
- Connection Server, security server, and View Agent or Horizon Agent
Latest maintenance release of Horizon 6 version 6.2.x and later releases.
If client systems connect from outside the corporate firewall, use a security server or a Unified Access Gateway appliance so that client systems do not require a VPN connection.
- Display protocols
- VMware Blast (requires Horizon Agent 7.0 or later)