The device on which you install Horizon Client, and the peripherals it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Operating systems
- Windows 10 Current Branch for Business (CBB) version 1607
- Windows 10 Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) version 1607
- Connection Server, Security Server, and Horizon Agent
- Latest maintenance release of Horizon View 5.3.x and later releases.
VMware recommends that you use a security server so that your device does not require a VPN connection.
Remote applications are available on Horizon 6.0 and later servers.
- Display protocol for remote desktops and applications
- VMware Blast (requires Horizon Agent 7.0 or later)