The device on which you install Horizon Client, and the peripherals it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Operating systems
- Windows 10 1709 SAC (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 1703 SAC (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 1607 CB/CBB/LTSB (Anniversary Update)
- Windows Hello authentication
- See Windows Hello Authentication Requirements.
- Connection Server, security server, and View Agent or Horizon Agent
- Latest maintenance release of Horizon 6 version 6.x and later releases.
VMware recommends that you use a security server or Unified Access Gateway appliance so that client devices do not require a VPN connection.
- Display protocol for remote desktops and applications
- VMware Blast (requires Horizon Agent 7.0 or later)