To use Windows Hello to authenticate in Horizon Client, you must meet certain requirements.
- Windows 10 device models
- Any Windows 10 device that supports Windows Hello, such as Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
- Operating system requirements
- Set up Windows Hello in .
- Connection Server requirements
- Horizon 6 version 6.2.x or a later release.
- Enable biometric authentication in Connection Server. For information, see "Configure Biometric Authentication" in the Horizon 7 Administration document.
- Horizon Client requirements
- Enable Windows Hello by tapping Enable Windows Hello on the server login dialog box. After you successfully log in, your Active Directory credentials are stored securely on the Windows 10 device. Enable Windows Hello is shown the first time you log in and does not appear after Windows Hello authentication is enabled.
You can use Windows Hello authentication as part of two-factor authentication with RSA SecurID and RADIUS authentication.