Real-Time Audio-Video works with standard webcam, USB audio, and analog audio devices. The feature also works with standard conferencing applications. To support Real-Time Audio-Video, your Horizon deployment must meet certain software and hardware requirements.
- Virtual desktops
To use Real-Time Audio-Video with virtual desktops, View Agent 6.2.x or later, or Horizon Agent 7.0 or later, must be installed.
When using Microsoft Teams with Real-Time Audio-Video, VMware recommends that virtual desktops have a minimum of 4 vCPUs and 4 GB of RAM.
- Published desktops and applications
To use the Real-Time Audio-Video feature with published desktops and published applications, Horizon Agent 7.0.2 or later must be installed on the RDS host.
- Horizon Client computer or client access device
- Real-Time Audio-Video is supported on all operating systems that run Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP. For information, see System Requirements for Windows 10 Devices.
- The webcam and audio device drivers must be installed, and the webcam and audio device must be operable, on the client computer. You do not need to install the device drivers on the machine where the agent is installed.
- Display protocols
- VMware Blast (requires Horizon Agent 7.0 or later)