The Windows 10 device on which you install the VMware Horizon Client app, and the peripherals it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Operating systems
- Windows 10 1903 SAC
- Windows 10 1809 SAC
- Windows 10 1809 LTSC
- Windows 10 1607 LTSB
- Sometimes, new Windows operating systems are supported after this document is published. For the most up-to-date operating system support information, see VMware Knowledge Base (KB) article 58096.
- Windows Hello authentication
- See Windows Hello Authentication Requirements.
- Connection Server, security server, and View Agent or Horizon Agent
- Latest maintenance release of Horizon 6 version 6.2.x and later releases.
VMware recommends that you use a security server or Unified Access Gateway appliance so that client devices do not require a VPN connection.
- Display protocols
- VMware Blast (requires Horizon Agent 7.0 or later)