You can configure a server to open a particular remote desktop automatically when you connect to that server. You cannot configure a server to open a published application automatically.
Obtain credentials for connecting to the server, such as a user name and password, RSA SecurID user name and passcode, RADIUS authentication user name and passcode, or smart card personal identification number (PIN).
- Start Horizon Client and log in to the server.
- In the desktop and application selector window, right-click the remote desktop and select Autoconnect to this desktop.
- To save your changes, click Apply.
- To exit from the dialog box, click OK.
- Disconnect from the server.
- Reconnect to the server.
Horizon Client launches the remote desktop automatically.
- (Optional) If you need to disable the autoconnect feature for the remote desktop, click the Options drop-down menu in the menu bar in the remote desktop and deselect the Autoconnect to This Desktop option.