You can configure whether changes made to remote desktop and published application shortcuts on the server are applied to the client system when you connect to the server.
You cannot change the shortcut update setting unless you have previously installed a shortcut from a server.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box and select Shortcuts.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper right corner of the desktop and application selector window.
- Right-click a remote desktop or published application icon and select Settings.
- Select or deselect the Automatically update list of application and desktop shortcuts check box and click OK.