If you have two or more monitors, but you want a remote desktop window to appear on only one monitor, you can configure the remote desktop window to open on a single monitor.
You must have two or more monitors.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box for the remote desktop.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window and select the remote desktop in the left pane.
- Right-click the remote desktop in the desktop and application selection window and select Settings.
- From the Connect Via drop-down menu, select PCoIP or VMware Blast.
The Connect Via drop-down menu appears only if a Horizon administrator has enabled it.
- From the Display drop-down menu, select Fullscreen, Window - Large, Window - Small, or Custom.
Window - Large sets the window size to 1904 x 978 pixels. Window - Small sets the window size to 640 x 480 pixels. If you select Custom, you can select a specific window size.
- To save your changes, click Apply.
- To close the dialog box, click OK.