You can change the display mode, such as from Fullscreen - All Monitors mode to Fullscreen - Single Monitor mode, before or after you connect to a remote desktop. This feature is not supported for published applications.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box for the remote desktop.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window and select the remote desktop in the left pane.
- Right-click the remote desktop in the desktop and application selection window and select Settings.
- From the Display drop-down menu, select the display mode.
Option Description Fullscreen - All Monitors Displays the remote desktop window on multiple monitors. The remote desktop window appears on all monitors by default. Fullscreen - Single Monitor Makes the remote desktop window fill the screen. Window - Large Maximizes the remote desktop window. Window - Small Sets the remote desktop window size to 640 x 480 pixels in 100 percent scaling. Custom Displays a slider that you can use to configure a custom remote desktop window size.
If you are connected to the remote desktop, your changes are applied immediately. If you are not connected to the remote desktop, your changes are applied when you connect to it. Horizon Client saves display settings in a preferences file for the remote desktop after you exit from Horizon Client.
If you use Fullscreen - All Monitors mode and you click the Minimize button, if you then maximize the window, the window goes back to Fullscreen - All Monitors mode. Similarly, if you use Fullscreen - Single Monitor mode and minimize the window, if you then maximize the window, the window goes back to Fullscreen - Single Monitor mode on one monitor.