If you have two or more monitors, you can select the monitors on which to display published application windows. For example, if you have two monitors, you can specify that published application windows appear on only one of those monitors.
You can select up to four adjacent monitors. The monitors can be side by side, stacked two by two, or stacked vertically. A maximum of two monitors can be stacked vertically.
You must have two or more monitors.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box for published applications.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window and select Applications.
- Right-click a published application in the desktop and application selection window and select Settings.
- Under Display Settings, select or deselect a monitor on which to display the published application window.
When you select a monitor, its thumbnail changes color. If you violate a display selection rule, a warning message appears.
- To save your changes, click Apply.