If you have multiple monitors but want a remote desktop window to appear on only one monitor, you can configure the remote desktop window to open on a single monitor.
This preference is not supported for remote applications.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selection window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- Select PCoIP or VMware Blast from the Connect Via drop-down menu.
- From the Display menu, select Window - Large, Window - Small, or Custom.
If you select Custom, you can select a specific window size.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Your changes take effect immediately after you click Apply.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.