You can upgrade Horizon Client online if the online upgrade feature is enabled. This feature is disabled by default.
You can enable this feature by modifying the group policy settings Enable Horizon Client online update and URL for Horizon Client online update. For more information, see General Settings for Client GPOs.
- Save your work before you update Horizon Client. The update might initiate a system reboot.
- Verify that you can log in as an administrator on the client system.
- Log in as an administrator.
- In Horizon Client, click Software Updates from one of two screens.
Horizon Client Screen Action Before you connect to a Connection Server Click. After you connect to a Connection Server Click
- Click Check for Updates.
- Click Download and Install.