If you have multiple monitors but want a remote desktop window to appear on only one monitor, you can configure the remote desktop window to open on a single monitor.
About this task
This preference is not supported for remote applications.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selection window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- Select PCoIP or VMware Blast from the Connect Via drop-down menu.
- From the Display menu, select Window - Large, Window - Small, or Custom.
If you select Custom, you can select a specific window size.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Your changes take effect immediately after you click Apply.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
By default, the remote desktop window opens on the primary monitor. You can drag the remote desktop window to a non-primary monitor, and the next time you open the remote desktop, the remote desktop window appears on that same monitor. The window is opened and centered in the monitor and uses the window size you selected for the display mode, not a size that you might have created by dragging the window to resize it.