You can use the selective multiple-monitor feature to select the monitors on which to display a remote desktop window. For example, if you have three monitors, you can specify that the remote desktop window appears on only two of those monitors. By default, a remote desktop window appears on all monitors in a multiple-monitor setup.
You can select up to four adjacent monitors. The monitors can be side by side, stacked two by two, or stacked vertically. A maximum of two monitors can be stacked vertically.
This feature is not supported for remote applications.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selection window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- Select PCoIP or VMware Blast from the Connect Via drop-down menu.
- Select All Monitors from the Display drop-down menu.
Thumbnails of the monitors that are currently connected to the client system appear under Display settings. The display topology matches the display settings on the client system.
- Click a thumbnail to select or deselect a monitor on which to display the remote desktop window.
When you select a monitor, its thumbnail changes color. A warning message appears if you violate a display selection rule.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Connect to the remote desktop.
Your changes are applied immediately when you connect to the remote desktop. Your changes are saved in the Horizon Client preferences file for the remote desktop after you exit from Horizon Client.