If you have multiple monitors but want a remote desktop window to appear on only one monitor, you can configure the remote desktop window to open on a single monitor. This feature is not supported for published applications.
You must have multiple monitors.
- Start Horizon Client and log in to a server.
- In the desktop and application selector window, right-click the remote desktop and select Settings.
- From the Connect Via drop-down menu, select PCoIP or VMware Blast.
The Connect Via drop-down menu appears only if a Horizon administrator has enabled it. To use VMware Blast, Horizon Agent 7.0 or later must be installed.
- From the Display drop-down menu, select Window - Large, Window - Small, or Custom.
Window - Large sets the window size to 1904 x 978 pixels. Window - Small sets the window size to 640 x 480 pixels. If you select Custom, you can select a specific window size.
- To save your changes, click Apply.
- To close the dialog box, click OK.
By default, the remote desktop window opens on the primary monitor. You can drag the remote desktop window to a non-primary monitor, and the next time you open the remote desktop, the remote desktop window appears on that same monitor. The window opens, is centered in the monitor, and uses the window size that you selected for the display mode, not a size that you might have created by dragging the window to resize it.