You can configure Horizon Client to synchronize the toggle states of the Num Lock, Scroll Lock, and Caps Lock keys from the client system to a remote desktop.
An administrator can enable or disable lock key synchronization by configuring the Automatically synchronize the keypad, scroll and caps lock keys group policy setting. When this group policy setting is configured, users cannot configure lock key synchronization in Horizon Client. For more information, see General Settings for Client GPOs.
- Start Horizon Client and connect to a server.
- Open the Settings dialog box for the remote desktop.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the desktop and application selection window and select the remote desktop in the left pane.
- Right-click the remote desktop in the desktop and application selection window and select Settings.
- To enable the lock key synchronization feature, select the Automatically synchronize the keypad, scroll and cap lock keys check box and click OK.