You can log off from a remote desktop operating system, even if you do not have a desktop open in Horizon Client.
If you are currently connected to and logged in to a remote desktop, you can use the Windows Start menu to log off. After Windows logs you off, the desktop is disconnected.
- Obtain the credentials that you need to log in, such as Active Directory user name and password, RSA SecurID user name and passcode, or RADIUS authentication user name and passcode.
- Tap Servers (cloud icon) at the bottom of the screen and tap the server icon.
- If prompted, supply your RSA user name and passcode, your Active Directory user name and password, or both.
- Touch and hold the desktop name until the context menu appears.
- Tap Log Off in the context menu.
What to do next
Tap the Logout button in the upper-left corner of the screen to disconnect from the server.