You can install Horizon Client from the VMware Downloads page or from the App Store.
- If you have not already set up the iOS device, do so. See the user guide from Apple.
- Verify that you have the URL for a download page that contains the Horizon Client installer. This URL might be the VMware Downloads page at http://www.vmware.com/go/viewclients, or it might be the URL for a Connection Server instance.
- On your iOS device, Mac, or PC, browse to the URL for downloading the installer file, or search the App Store for the Horizon Client app.
- Download the app.
- If you downloaded the app to a Mac or PC, connect your iOS device to the computer and follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes.
- To determine whether the installation succeeded, verify that the Horizon app icon appears on the iOS device.