The iOS device on which you install Horizon Client, and the peripherals it uses, must meet certain system requirements.
- Operating systems
- iOS 8.4.1 and later, including iOS 9.x and iOS 10
- External keyboards
- (Optional) iPad Keyboard Dock and Apple Wireless Keyboard (Bluetooth)
- Smart card authentication
- See Smart Card Authentication Requirements.
- Touch ID authentication
- See Touch ID Authentication Requirements.
- Connection Server, Security Server, and View Agent or Horizon Agent
Latest maintenance release of
View 6.x and later releases.
VMware recommends that you use a security server or Unified Access Gateway appliance so that your device does not require a VPN connection.
- Display protocols
- VMware Blast (requires Horizon Agent 7.0 or later)