You can revalidate an image that previously failed during validation in your image management process.
- The Edge gateway is ready.
- The image is published successfully.
- At least one virtual network and tenant (desktop) subnet is selected for the provider.
- On the Horizon Universal Console Home page, click Images.
- On the Images page, click on the Failed image link to navigate to the image versions page.
- Select the name of the image version to be validated and click .
- Select Network to use for image validation. Click Save.