You can edit markers for an image version that is in a partially available or available state.
- The image is imported and published.
- The selected version is in a partially available or available state.
- Log into Horizon Universal Console.
- On Home page, click Images on the Images tile.
- On the Images page, click an image link in Available state to list the image versions.
- On the image versions page select an image version and click Edit.
- On the Edit Version page add or edit Description and add or delete existing Markers, or add new Markers.
If you add existing markers of a version to the current edited version, all associated Pools with the marker would be updated to the current version. Markers associated with Pools cannot be deleted.Note: If a marker associated with an older agent version is selected, a warning message is displayed. As a best practice, select a marker with the latest agent version.
- Click Save.