You can set up file shares to import data into the user interface.
- You create a file share on a separately-managed machine outside of the user interface and then add it on the Infrastructure page.
- After the file share has been added to the system, the contents are imported either automatically or manually, depending on the functionality involved.
- There are two types of file shares that support various functions:
Type Used For: Agents
- Agent software update - Agent files are automatically downloaded into the file share, imported in the system, and made available on the Assignments page. See Update Agent Software for an Assignment.
- App Volumes integration - You copy AppStacks into the file share and then import them on the Infrastructure page. See Import Applications Using App Volumes.